Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 Comes to a Close

What a year...so many changes, so much progress, so many setbacks, and so much growth. I'm still awaiting the posting of final grades for this semester...I know I have 4 As so far...I think I have 5, but I'm not sure. I guess I'll know on Monday.

It's been a year full of love, loss, growth, challenge, and courage. My life is good...I don't know exactly where I will be in a year or two, but I know that as of right now? I'm heading in the right direction. And I am incredibly blessed with the love and generosity and support of friends and family.

I will always grapple with some things...past, present, and future...nature of the beast I suppose. I couldn't really ask for more than what I already have, though. So if 2011 brings more of the same, we'll get through and grow and thrive...because that's what we do, and who we are.

Happy new year all!

No comments: